Best Work From Home
Opportunity... For You
Before scrolling down for our recommendations, understand that the best work from home opportunity for someone else may not be the best opportunity for you.
Consider the following before you choose the best work from home opportunity for you:
- Passion - does the opportunity sound like something you would really enjoy? If it sounds more like fun then work, it may be a good fit.
- Driver - what drives the business. Is it online sales, offline
sales, face-to-face networking sales, freelance projects? If the driver
is something you do well, the opportunity may be a good fit. If the
driver is not something you currently do well, but are very motivated to
learn, you may still want to consider it. However, if the thought of
face-to-face sales scares you to death, a network marketing opportunity
may not be a good fit for you.
- Leverage - Can you leverage the business opportunity for multiple streams of income? In other words, how many different ways can you make money from the opportunity, and can you automate them? No doubt part of the reason you want to work at home is to have time to do other things. Make sure you can leverage the business to work in your favor.
- Investment - What type of investment is required, and is it worth the potential return?
- Income - Know how much you need to make in order to support the lifestyle you want, and then figure out what it will take with the business opportunity to get you there. Develop a realistic business plan to determine what you need to do in order to achieve your desired results. If you want to make six figures, but you can only realistically make $10 an hour with a given opportunity (with no leverage), you may want to reconsider. Consider all the income streams possible, and factor those into your equation.
Now that you understand what it will take to find the best work from home opportunity for you, we continually evaluate opportunities and only promote legitimate opportunities for your consideration. This page will change from time to time as we discover and evaluate new opportunities.
If you know of a good opportunity we should evaluate for inclusion, please contact us.
Site Build It!
We consider this to be one of the best opportunities on the internet. This website was created using Site Build It!
SBI provides a great online business opportunity if you:
- Have a passion for something, and want to create your own online presence sharing your expert knowledge with others.
- Fear face-to-face sales - no corporate presentations here - you "drive" visitors to your website who are interested in the information you have to offer.
- Love to write - even if you don't think you're very good at writing, helpful tools and resources provided by SBI make it easy.
- Don't have a whole lot of money to invest - the value of SBI is unbeatable.
- Are an internet newbie - the step-by-step instructions make it easy to build your website from scratch, even if you have no prior web designing experience.
SBI may not be the best work at home opportunity if:
- You're looking for a quick way to make money. SBI requires some time and patience, but is well worth the effort!
- You don't want to spend time planning and preparing your website for maximum results. SBI requires Brain and Motivation (BAM) in order to truly be successful.
- You're not willing to follow the proven methods required to have a successful online business.
Freelance Work Exchange
Instant Access to Thousands of Best Work From Home Opportunity Freelance Projects
If you're looking for the best work from home opportunity that takes advantage of skills you already possess, you may want to consider freelance work.
Freelance Work Exchange may be the best work from home opportunity for you if:
- You're disciplined to stay focused on tasks.
- You possess skills that others will pay money for (writing, developing websites, programming, clerical and administrative tasks, research, accounting, medical transcription, etc.).
- You're okay with project-oriented work- most freelance projects are finite.
- You enjoy the challenge of working different types of projects with different companies.
- You don't like face-to-face sales.
- You would like to pick and choose selected projects based on your own preferences and schedule.
- You're willing to pay for a service that markets and attracts lucrative freelance assignments from different companies.
Freelance Work Exchange may not be right for you if:
- You're not serious about doing freelance work.
- You're not willing to pay a monthly subscription fee for the service - Freelance Work Exchange does the work of finding and attracting projects, and if you'd rather do this yourself, this may not be for you.
- You want a steady paycheck - although you can make great money as a freelancer, every project is different, and the amount of time and effort you put in will dictate what you get out.
What I really like about Freelance Work Exchange is the valuable
information they provide to help you succeed as a freelancer. I also
like the fact that they offer a 7-day trial for just $2.95. You can
cancel your subscription at any time.
If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, click here for additional information.
As we evaluate different companies, we will add other best work from home opportunity sites for your consideration.