Manager Sample Resume
In order to create an office manager sample resume, understanding the qualifications and skills necessary for the position are critical.
TIP: When seeking an office manager position, be sure to note all
the qualifications listed in the job posting and include them in your
Typical qualifications for an office manager:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Manage office supplies, cleaning service, mail distribution, and physical office appearance.
- Excellent communications skills; ability to act as liaison between vendors and employees.
- Proficient computer software skills.
- Creative problem-solver with positive attitude.
- Maintain conference room and scheduling.
1220 Main Avenue
Alexandria, VA 21222
Phone: (703) 555-1111
Professional Office Manager with over 12 years administrative experience. Excellent communicator and problem solver with demonstrated ability to promote a positive work environment. Effective money manager with ability to evaluate and secure beneficial vendor contracts.
OMNI COMPUTER CORPORATION- Alexandria, VA (1999-Present)
- Manage office operations for 130 employees.
- Evaluate and secure vendor contracts for cleaning service, office security, telephones, and office supplies based on pricing and value.
- Reduced office supply costs $24K annually by renewing and negotiating a better contract.
- Develop office policies and procedures for break room, mail room and conference rooms to ensure consistent scheduling and organization.
- Organize and inventory all supplies for office.
- Prepare yearly budget based on past expenses and future needs.
- Streamlined mail distribution and delivery process by centralizing all mail activity.
- Improved employee relations by implementing feedback process to ensure employee needs are met.
- Promote positive work environment by scheduling office team building activities, including yearly cookout and monthly potlucks.
- Comply with all OSHA requirements for office safety and security.
- Coordinated renovation of entire office in 2002 with new carpeting, paint, and furniture; came in $7K under budget for project.
- Utilize MS Office applications for inventory and tracking of office supplies and vendor relations.
RHONDA L. SMITH, ATTORNEY-AT-LAW - Fairfax, VA (1993-1999)
Legal Secretary/Office Manager
- Managed all administrative and office duties for sole attorney's office.
- Developed automated systems and processes utilizing MS Excel and Access in order to efficiently manage client accounts.
- Facilitated new client accounts through referral and leads program.
- Created and tracked all expenses and client account codes utilizing Quickbooks accounting software.
- Scheduled client appointments and maintained busy attorney calendar.
- Managed an average of 35 client accounts at a time.
- Developed marketing and advertising material to attract new clientele; one direct mail campaign resulted in 12 new client accounts.
Lake Braddock High School, Fairfax, VA
Use the above office manager sample resume to help you customize and create your own powerful resume.
Return To Sample Job Resume Page